If you’re an independent game developer looking to make an impact in the overpopulated realm of gaming, you need to take every advantage you can to get the word out about your game.
The key to selling your game is to spark interest in gaming consumers before release. That way, when your game is released it already has eager gamers just waiting to get their hands on it.
With GameplayerReview.com, you can create your audience even before your game is finished.
Here on GamePlayersReview we taken an innovative approach to game marketing by following the development of games up to, during and after their release.
With GamePlayersReview you can:
- Have 3 articles per week written and promoted for your game
- Have interviews with the development team, allowing the gaming public to get to know both you and your work before release
- Have an ad displayed on every page of GameplayersReview.com
- Develop your fanbase for your current project and beyond
- All this and more is available for the low price of £100 per month.
If you’re a game developer and are serious about selling your game, send an email to l-bryant [AT] hotmail [DOT] co [DOT] uk
Make your booking and grow your market today.