Test Drive: Ferrari Legends Release Date: 3 / 6 / 2012
Test Drive: Ferrari Legends Info
Release Date: 3/6/2012
Platforms: PC, PS3, XBOX 360
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (or Ferrari Legends) is a racing video game developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Atari. It is the eleventh game in the series. It will be released on 14 February in North America and 6 March 2012 in Europe.
The game is a departure from the Unlimited open world sandbox-gaming style and returns to the arcade racing, just as left in Test Drive 6 and also resembling Le Mans 24 Hours, a Test Drive spin-off.
Ferrari Legends will focus on Ferrari’s history across almost all of the racing disciplines, including Formula One, rally racing, and GT. There will be over 50 different Ferrari vehicles to drive, and each will show off full realistic interior and exterior models, as well as damage effects.
The game is set to be released in celebration of the 65th anniversary of the first Ferrari ever built, the Ferrari 125 S of 1947
Test Drive Ferrari Legends Trailer
Test Drive: Ferrari Legends Details
- Multiple Racing Types – Experience a variety of race type challenges including Rally, GT, and Formula 1
- Extensive Online Competition – Race in online competitions with up to 8 player multi-integration
- 36 Circuits, Including Variations – Drive your way through 36 circuits including GP Circuits, Test Circuits, and Bonus Circuits
- 52 Stunningly Detailed cars – Re-live the greatest modern and classic Ferrari models with 52 stunningly detailed cars
- Advanced A1 – Challenge highly intelligent, realistic, and difficult A1 opponents to push you to the next level