Capcom’s Remember Me not only has Nilin (one heck of a cool character) and a slick cyberpunk style, it’s got some pretty darned inventive gameplay too, as these interview notes reveal.
Capcom’s Remember Me: The Latest Revelations from Interviews
- At the beginning of the game, Nilin doesn’t know who she is and has to discover the truth about herself and the world she is in.
- Nilin will have access to many different combos, which can also be customised. The combos are easy to perform but combat requires a lot of strategy.
- The story will be told through the environment. Some of the story may be written on walla or on billboards. This makes for a greater sense of immersion.
- Nilin will be able to access the memories of other characters
- Every other character in the game has at least one memory that can be accessed
- Nilin is the coolest character of the year (okay so that’s just my opinion and isn’t from any interview).
- One of the biggest parts of the game is the ability to traverse the environment freely, climbing walls and scaling building and more.
New Remember Me Preview
Gamtrailers recently uploaded a great new preview for Remember Me, which highlights Nilin and the gameplay and combat. Check our the video HERE.